Pine needle is a type of herbal tea that is made from the tea leaves of pine trees. You can make it commercially or with foraged pine needles (however, for safety, it is advised to buy from a reputable supplier). Furthermore, it is best to use Organic Pine Needle Tea. Pine needle tea is touted as having many health benefits and is perfect for seasonal Christmas vibes!
10 reasons why you need to try Pine Needle Tea
- Organic Pine needle tea is a refreshing and pleasant-tasting beverage.
- It’s high in vitamin C (5x the amount found in lemons) and can help with conditions like heart disease, skin problems, and fatigue.
- Vitamin C can also boost immunity, so pine needle tea may be used to fight infections and illness.
- The high-quality Vitamin A in Pine needle tea is also good for your eyesight. It improves hair and skin growth and increases red blood cell production.
- It is suitable for sore throats and coughs and as an expectorant.
- It gives you clarity and mental clarity.
- It is a great way to manage depression, obesity, allergies, and high blood pressure.
- Pine needles are rich in antioxidants. These antioxidants reduce the harmful effects of free radicals that can cause diseases and harm to humans.
- Taoist priests believed pine needle tea made them live longer. Evidence has been found that pine needle tea slows down the ageing process.
- Let some pine needles soak in boiling water on the stove. This will add a piney scent to your home. Perfect for Christmas.
How To Brew Pine Needle Tea
You now have the information you need to make the tea. The instructions for making Pine Needle Tea will be easy to follow.
Additionally, You will only need a tea infuser or filter to make the tea. These are the steps to enjoy a cup of tea.
Also, Always consult the product label and get advice from a trained medical professional before adding anything new to your diet.
Organic Pine Needle Tea
The perfect cup of Organic Pine Needle Tea!
Organic Pine Needles (always buy from a reputable source)
- Use a tea filter/infuser. Loose Pine Needle tea can be put into one of our Tea Infusers / Filters.
- Boil Water
- Add a filter or infuser to your cup.
- Allow it to Infuse/ Steep. Allow it to steep for between 5-10 minutes. The stronger it tastes, the longer it is left.
- Loose Leaf Tea is ready for you to enjoy at your leisure.
- ATTENTION: always consult the product label and get advice from a trained medical professional before adding anything new to your diet.
At first, I was a little apprehensive, I have never really associated pine needles and tea as something I would want to try, and I imagined it would have an almost menthol taste. However, when it’s not steeped too long, the tea has a beautiful delicate aroma and refreshing taste. Lastly, I found that organic pine needle tea makes me feel calm and relaxed, ready to enjoy a cozy day at home.
Where to buy organic pine needle tea?
Amazon here and Etsy here, have some great options for where to buy organic pine needle tea.
Finally, Organic Pine Needle tea is being touted as the next superfood and a replacement for the famous Tumeric Golden Milk. Additionally, I enjoyed the tea, which is claimed to have many benefits. Why not try it? Finally, consult the product label and get advice from a trained medical professional before adding anything new to your diet.